Thursday, September 27, 2018

Hasta Luego Baby!

“The world is round and the place which may seem like the end, may also be the beginning.”
Seems only like yesterday...
The first foggy morning,
A warm cup of chai in Cafe 300
An awesome boss who took me into an awesome office,
A room with a view,
Commute - umm what's that?

I fell hook, line and sinker,
It wasn't just the office,
It was the people in it...
Like a warm blanket

The next boss really showed me,
The future is female,
The power of using my own voice,
Giving...

Many a lessons learnt in the last few years,
Some in the office, some with customers  
Most with these informal friends I made,
Over my blog, chai or a BollyX Class.

I will miss you,
But the world is round...
What seems like an end is really a beginning!
So I won't say Good Bye...I will say "see you later"
Hasta Luego till we meet again!


Stay in touch with me on LinkedIn, my facebook page or email

No comments:

Post a Comment